Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Dec 01, 2021 Views: 2258
Euromonitor Passport is a global market research database providing insight on industries, economies and consumers worldwide, helping patrons analyze market context and identify future trends impacting businesses globally.
Accessing Euromonitor Passport Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/lclr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button.
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "E" and look for "Euromonitor Passport"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
5. Click "Accept" and explore the database.
Found below is the home page of Euromonitor Passport:
- Kindly visit this LINK for a detailed overview of how to use Euromonitor Passport which allows you to find the information you need more efficiently.
- User guide VIDEOS are also provided.
To discover more e-resources in our collection which you can also access anytime, anywhere, please visit our A-Z list of databases.