Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Oct 11, 2021 Views: 348
Yes, we are subscribed to PressReader - a digital newsstand that offers unlimited access to local and international newspapers and magazines on a variety of topics and many languages. Start making the most out of our PressReader subscription by visiting the web platform or by downloading the app.
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button.
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "P" and look for "PressReader"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
5.. A successful connection is indicated by a PressReader Hotspot welcome message with a complimentary access countdown.
Note: You will have access to all PressReader content using any device for 7 days. If the 7 days expire, go through the CLR PressReader link again and sign in with the same Benilde email account.
1. Download and install the PressReader app (available on any mobile device using any major operating system, including iOS, Android, Windows, Amazon, Blackberry, and Mac)
2. Sign in with your Benilde email address. If you do not have a PressReader account yet, follow the instructions on creating an account below.
Note: As long as you have previously signed into your PressReader account using the CLR PressReader link, you will have access to all PressReader content using any device for 7 days. If the 7 days expire, go through the CLR PressReader link again and sign in with the same Benilde email account.
1. Go to the CLR PressReader link and log in using your InfoNet credentials.
2. Close the Welcome message pop out window and click the "Sign in" button.
3. A new window will pop out. Click "New User? Sign up now" link.
4. Enter your Benilde e-mail address and create a password. Enter your First Name and Last Name. Click "Create my account" button.
- Quick Start Guide
Learn how to navigate PressReader’s many powerful features in six simple steps
- Tips n' Tricks
Check out these tips for enhancing your reading and sharing enjoyment
- How-to Videos
View the complete playlist of ‘how-to’ videos on PressReader's YouTube channel
- Help Center
Explore PressReader's Help Center
To discover more e-resources in our collection which you can also access anytime, anywhere, please visit our A-Z list of databases.