Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Nov 09, 2021 Views: 176
Below are the procedure on how to check your library account via WordCat Discovery:
1. Visit the WorldCat Discovery Discovery webpage: https://benilde.on.worldcat.org/v2
2. Click "Sign In"
3. Click on INFONET ACCOUNT LOGIN
4. Key-in your Infonet username and password
5. Click "My Account" and a dropdown list will appear.
6. Click "Checkouts" to see if you have currently loaned out item/s and if these are overdue already. You can also view your requested items, fees and saved searches.
7. Please always click "Sign Out" after checking your library account.