Answered By: Richard Directo
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2022     Views: 55

Note: This library service has been temporarily suspended

Benildean Students, Faculty and Associates as Visiting Users to Other Libraries  

  1. Members of the College may request for a referral letter to use the resources of other libraries provided that the information required is not available in the CLR.
  2. Prior to filling up the request form, the requestor will be interviewed by the Reference Librarian.
  3. Once approved, the referral letter requested is released a day after application.

Chat with LRC