Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Oct 05, 2022 Views: 487
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT) Global is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, offering millions of works from thousands of universities. Each year hundreds of thousands of works are added. Full-text coverage spans from 1743 to the present, with citation coverage dating back to 1637.
Accessing ProQuest Dissertation & Theses (PQDT) Global Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "P" and look for "ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
Found below is the home page of ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global (PQDT):
For further information on this e-database, check-out the following resources created by ProQuest:
- ProQuest Basic Search Guide
Learn how to create a simple search strategy combining terms in the basic search box.
- ProQuest Advance Search Guide
Perform advanced searches on the ProQuest Platform and increase search precision by becoming familiar with ProQuest Platform search tips.
- ProQuest Platform: Document View – Article
Learn how to download, cite and save records from ProQuest documents.
- ProQuest Platform: My Research
My Research is a tool that you can use to save, manage, and organize the content and supporting materials you find and create in ProQuest. You can include documents, searches, search alerts, RSS feeds, and more in My Research. Setting up a My Research account is simple and free to all ProQuest users.
- Help Center
Explore ProQuest Help center
To know more, please check out their overview video.
To discover more e-resources in our collection which you can also access anytime, anywhere, please visit our A-Z list of databases.