Answered By: Richard Directo
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2021     Views: 39


  • Lost/damaged library material should be reported at once to the CLR.
  • The damaged material should be replaced with the same title and format.
  • If the book is already out of print, it can be replaced with another title on the same subject but should be published within the last five (5) years.
  • A processing fee of Php100.00 will be charged for each title replaced.

Chat with LRC

Related Topics