Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Jan 11, 2022 Views: 558
ProQuest Central - brings together complete databases across all major subject areas, including Business, Health and Medical, Language and Literature, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, as well as core titles in the Performing and Visual Arts, History, Religion, Philosophy, and includes thousands of full-text newspapers from around the world.
Accessing ProQuest Central Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "P" and look for "ProQuest Central"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
Found below is the home page of ProQuest Cental:
For further information on this e-database, check-out the following resources created by ProQuest:
- ProQuest Basic Search Quick Guide
Learn how to create a simple search strategy combining terms in the basic search box.
- ProQuest Advance Search Quick Guide
Perform advanced searches on the ProQuest Platform and increase search precision by becoming familiar with ProQuest Platform search tips.
- ProQuest Platform: Document View – Article
Learn how to download, cite and save records from ProQuest documents.
- ProQuest Platform: My Research
My Research is a tool that you can use to save, manage, and organize the content and supporting materials you find and create in ProQuest. You can include documents, searches, search alerts, RSS feeds, and more in My Research. Setting up a My Research account is simple and free to all ProQuest users.
- Help Center
Explore ProQuest Central’s Help center
To discover more e-resources in our collection which you can also access anytime, anywhere, please visit our A-Z list of databases.