Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Oct 11, 2021 Views: 273
Taylor & Francis eBooks is the new single destination platform containing over 90,000 authoritative eBooks. This platform offers a streamlined experience for our library customers, a single point of discovery for our eBook content, improved search and discovery of content at the book and chapter level, a dashboard with data visualization of usage, denials, and most popular books, and much more. Library users can access millions of pages of rich content from a full range of academic.
Accessing Taylor & Francis eBooks Database:
1. Go to LRC's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "T" and look for "Taylor & Francis eBooks"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
Found below is the home page of Taylor & Francis eBooks:
5. There are two (2) ways to find content:
- Filtered search, via the main search box (Type the book's title, author or ISBN in the search box and click the search icon.)
- Browse by subject area (Search involves simply clicking on the subject area of interest and then applying filters as required on the results page)
6. From the initial query, you can then filter your search using a number of facets:
- Search by Access Type
- Search by Subject
- Search by Collection
- Search by Publication Dates
- Search by Imprint
- Search by Author
7. To help you find the content to which our institution has access, the ‘Show content I have access to’ checkbox on the search page can be used to narrow down the search only to the content that has been bought by our institution.