Answered By: Sherwin A. Caparas Last Updated: May 24, 2022 Views: 114
De Gruyter Online Books - get access to over 45,000 unrestricted English ebooks in PDF and EPUB format for more than 18 internationally renowned publishers and presses, covering Business, Computer Sciences, the Arts and more!
1. Go to CLRC's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button.
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "D" and look for "De Gruyter Online Books"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
Found below is the home page of De Gruyter website:
- Filtered search, via the main search box (Type the book's title, author or keywords in the search box and click the search icon.)
- Browse by subject areas (Search involves simply clicking on the subject area of interest and then applying filters as required on the results page)