Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Oct 11, 2021 Views: 111
Academic Video Online (AVON) delivers more than 67,000 video titles spanning a wide range of subject areas, including anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more. More than 17,000 titles are exclusive to Alexander Street. Curated for the educational experience, the massive depth of content and breadth of content types (documentaries, films, demonstrations, etc) in Academic Video Online makes it a useful resource for all.
Accessing Academic Video Online Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button.
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "A" and look for "Academic Video Online"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
Found below is the home page of Academic Video Online:
5. There are 2 (two) simple steps to search and filter the videos content:
- Type your topic on the search box (Simply type what you're looking for into the search box)
- Filter the results (After executing your search, a visual arrangement of results will appear. The red filter/facet toggle (looks like a funnel) in the upper center of the screen will reveal many choices for defining and refining a search by Subject, Publisher, Person, Content Type, Language and Release Date using the slider.)