Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Jun 25, 2022 Views: 109
Business of Fashion (BoF) Professional is an essential daily resource for fashion creatives, executives and entrepreneurs all over the world. BoF is recognised around the world for its authoritative, analytical point of view on the $2.5 trillion global fashion industry. Serving members in more than 125 countries, BoF combines independent, agenda-setting journalism with practical business advice, online learning, career-building tools and immersive events and experiences.
Accessing Business of Fashion Professional Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button.
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "B" and look for "Business of Fashion (BoF) Professional"
4.Sign Up/Log in using your Benilde email by following the steps below:
- Simply register here and sign up with your Benilde email which will automatically give you full access to your own BoF Professional account. ‣ Note: If you already have an account using your Benilde email address, just log-in as your account has been upgraded already.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email and click the link to confirm your membership (this email is sent from: email@example.com) ‣ Tip: Be sure to check your spam inbox and add BoF as a contact to ensure you receive future emails and newsletters.
- Once confirmed, you will automatically get full access to your own BoF Professional account. You’re all set! ‣ Optional: Download the BoF iPhone App on the App Store.
Note: Your membership will include unlimited digital access to articles, access to the BoF Professional app, and invites to exclusive global digital live events. On top of this your membership also includes access to BoF Education - online courses and extensive learning materials.