Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Oct 11, 2021 Views: 107
Springer eBooks Collection is a leading global scientific, technical and medical portfolio, providing researchers in academia, scientific institutions and corporate R & D departments with quality content through innovative information products and services.
Accessing Springer eBooks Collection Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "S" and look for "Springer eBooks Collection"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
Found below is the home page of Springer eBooks Collection:
5. There are two (2) ways to find content:
- The main search box - Type the book's title, author or ISBN in the search box and click the search icon.
- Refine Your Search - You can refine your search using a number of facets:
5. To view or download your preferred eBook, simply click the eBook title.