Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Dec 01, 2021 Views: 387
Accessing ProQuest Central Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "P" and look for "ProQuest Ebook Central"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
Found below is the home page of ProQuest Ebook Cental:
5. Ebook Central require you to sign in to access your personal account and if you wish to download the full contents of Ebooks.
- You may create an Ebook Central account here.
6. Search for books by entering a keyword, ISBN, or other terms into the search box. For more search options, click "Advanced Search" or "Browse Subjects".
7. Narrow search results using Book Status, Year Published, Subject, Language, and Author at the left panel.
8. Learn more about a book by clicking its title or "Table of Contents and more". The detail page will show the book's availability for online reading and download, copy and print allowances, and bibliographic data.
9. Download the full contents or by chapter.
- Full download:
- Chapter download: You can download a chapter PDF from the table of contents or download a chapter, page range or single page PDF from the Reader. The PDFs are searchable, selectable, and include a citation and do not expire.
9. Open a book for reading by clicking "Read Online".