Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Oct 11, 2021 Views: 208
Material ConneXion (MCX) is the world's leading materials resource, advising designers from an array of industries – fashion, architecture, automotive, beauty, and more. MCX curates the world’s largest subscription-based materials library featuring easy-to-understand information on 10,000+ innovative materials and processes from 7K+ global manufacturers.
MCX believes that every idea has a material solution. Find yours that meet your performance, budget, and sustainability objectives today by using their Materials Library.
Accessing Material ConneXion Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "M" and look for "Material ConneXion"
4. If you don't have an MCX account yet, use your Benilde email address in the email address field and enter anything in the password field and click "Log In".
5. You will be brought to the registration page to enter a bit more information and create a new password. Click submit when done.
6. Now you will be fully registered to access the database! Just use your Benilde email and created password every time when asked to log in. Please note that your created MCX account is separate from your Infonet account.
Found below is the home page of Material ConneXion Database:
5. There are 2 (two) simple ways to search the materials:
- Type the keyword or MC on the search box
- Refine your search based on the list of criteria:
- Physical Properties
- Performance Properties
- Seal Excellence
To discover more e-resources in our collection which you can also access anytime, anywhere, please visit our A-Z list of databases.