Answered By: Richard Directo Last Updated: Jan 12, 2022 Views: 63
The Wiley Digital Textbooks platform contains over 19,700* market-leading textbooks, professional learning titles & bestsellers with industry-relevant content, covering in-demand topics through renowned authors and professional organization partners (CFA, CMA, CPA, AiCHE, IEEE and more). Enjoy easy online access anytime to the latest editions of academic titles including Gisslen’s “Professional Cooking” and “Professional Baking”, American Institute of Architects’ “Architectural Graphic Standards”, the “-- For Dummies” book series and more, in a feature-rich platform with enhanced reader features such as Read Aloud, Highlight, Note, Translate, and offline reading capability for Windows, Android and iOS.
Accessing Wiley Digital Textbooks Database:
1. Go to CLR's website at https://clr.benilde.edu.ph/clr
2. Click on "A-Z databases list" button
3. In the A-Z databases list, click on letter "W" and look for "Wiley Digital Textbooks"
4. Log in using your InfoNet credentials (For students, it is your ID number)
5. You will need a Wiley account and login to checkout ebooks. If you don't have an account yet, click "Register". You will be brought to the registration page to enter a bit more information and create a password for your account. Please use your Benilde email address in the email field. Click submit when done.
6. A verification email will be sent to your email address. Click the link to fully activate your Wiley account.
7. Now you can access the whole database! Just use your Benilde email and created password every time when asked to log in.
Please note that your created Wiley account is separate from your Infonet account.
* Access to all 19,700+ titles is until April 30, 2022 only and retention of some titles beyond this date will be dependent on usage statistics. Please see attached listing of available titles for selection. Top titles on selected topics are also included to showcase the breadth of the collection.
Found below is the home page of Wiley Digital Textbooks:
8. Once logged in, users can access the books from "Institution Library" tab to check out the books and start reading. Institution Library shows the listing of all the titles the Institution has subscribed to.
9. Click on “Check Out” to read an ebook.
10. In "My Library" tab, users will see the ebooks they have checked out. Click "Read" to open up the ebook.
11. To return the book, select the arrow button and click "Check In".
12. For more information on using Wiley's eTextbooks, please refer to the attached guide.
To discover more e-resources in our collection which you can also access anytime, anywhere, please visit our A-Z list of databases.