Answered By: Sherwin A. Caparas Last Updated: Sep 12, 2022 Views: 3607
CLR SPACES and SEATS GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Only currently enrolled Benildean Students and currently employed Faculty and Associates are allowed in the learning spaces.
- The learning spaces are open to accommodate Benildeans during CLR service hours, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Following minimum health and safety protocols, a limited number of Benildeans are allowed in the spaces. A confirmed space and seat reservation booked via the online form at https://clr-scheds.benilde.edu.ph is required before occupying the spaces and seats. (Note: Benilde email address is required).
- When there are class suspensions, reservations made will automatically be canceled.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the learning spaces.
- Any damage to property will make the occupants liable. Likewise, users are responsible for their personal property at all times.
Procedures on how to RESERVE A SEAT:
2. Select your preferred branch and type of CLR space you wish to reserve
3. Select your preferred date of visit by clicking on the go to date tab
4. Choose a seat
5. Click your preferred start time on the grid
6. Scroll to the bottom of the table and you will see both the seat and start time listed. Use the drop-down box to select an end time.
7. Click on Submit Times
8. Read carefully the Terms and Conditions and once done, click on the I accept the terms and conditions
9. Fill out the form and click on Submit my Reservation
10. You will receive an email from LaRCy Scheds with the details of your reservation pending approval
11. Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation with a unique check in/check out code
12. You need to check in and out of your seat by scanning the QR code posted on the seat or by clicking the link sent to your
Benilde email address