Answered By: Sherwin A. Caparas Last Updated: Jan 12, 2023 Views: 35
CLR SPACE GUIDELINES
- Only currently enrolled Benildean Students and currently employed Faculty and Associates are allowed in the learning space.
- The learning space is open to accommodate Benildeans during CLR service hours, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and Saturday, 8:00 AM to 4:00PM.
- Following minimum health and safety protocols, a limited number of Benildeans are allowed in the space. A confirmed space booked via the online form at https://clr-scheds.benilde.edu.ph is required before occupying the space. (Note: Benilde email address is required).
- When there are class suspensions, reservations made will automatically be canceled.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the learning space.
- Any damage to property will make the occupants liable. Likewise, users are responsible for their personal property at all times.
Procedures on how to RESERVE A SPACE:
2. Select "Discussion Rooms" in type of CLR Space
3. Select your preferred date of visit by clicking on the go to date tab
4. Choose discussion room number
5. Click your preferred start time on the grid
6. Click on Submit Times
7. Read carefully the Terms and Conditions and once done, click on the I accept the terms and conditions
8. Fill out the form (minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 4 persons) and click on Submit my Reservation.
9. You will receive an email from LaRCy Scheds with the details of your reservation pending approval
10. Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation with a unique check in/check out code
11. You need to check in and out of your seat by scanning the QR code posted on the seat or by clicking the link sent to your
Benilde email address